Friday, October 3, 2008

PILLOW!!!


Like, OMG! I finished this pillow for my uncle's wedding present... uh... his wedding was a few months ago... but you have a year to give a gift, right? Right? Anyway, I have been working on this thing for a LAWNG time and it feels good to see the end product. Anyone who is on Ravelry can see this pattern and my other fine works under my name: gratefulsned.

And, I have recently become aware that one of my readers has made a comment on this blog while actively toileting. Yes, that's right. Which one of you is it? Let the suspicions swirl until you, my readers, become a maddened mob with murder on your minds. God I love alliteration.

4 comments:

Adina said...

I want to know who said they'd rather be a pencil! I voted for mushroom. Mushrooms are like super radical.

Your pillow is the shiznit. I will be so sad to see it go.

Anonymous said...

That's a cool pillow. Johnell says you should sell them on Etsy!

I'm glad you're blogging! Now I'm definitely feeling the pressure to get my blogging butt in gear.

Rachel said...

Steph, that is AWESOME! Maybe you guys can teach me? I wish I could see it before you give it away!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! The pillow is awesome!!

^_^