Monday, October 20, 2008

Silly tag thing

I normally hate this kind of thing but since there are only 5 things and I get to pick them out, I suppose I can manage the effort.



This is a virtual game of tag. Beth tagged me, and these are the instructions:

1-Link to your tagger and list the rules

2-List 5 random facts about yourself

3-Tag 5 people

4-If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!



1. When I was a kid I was OBSESSED with those pencils with the little toppers, not the kind you can take off but the kind that are attached and the pencils would have a little saying on them. Like I had some with those little felt teddy bears like this little guy or like these . I totally had the globe one and the merry-go-round one. :)



2. My dad and I lived in a little loft area of a friend's storage shed for a while when I was younger.



3. I don't usually shower every day.



4. I hate scrimshaw, any mealy or sweet apple, and the smell of fresh dog turd.



5. I am obsessed with batteries and tape. I always think we are running out and need more.



I decided just now I ain't gonna tag anyone. SO THERE!! But if you want to do it, make a comment to this entry and link to your blog.

1 comment:

Adina said...

I had that troll pencil in the picture. Ah, trolls...good times.

And you DO shower every day, in general, but only because I force you to.