Friday, September 26, 2008

Opening Act

You can expect the following things from this blog:

1. Honesty about many aspects of my internal and external life.
2. Periods of absence and presence.
3. Odd pictures of my head, and probably of the cats too.

I have decided to restart a blog because of the roaring global demand that I increase my online presence. Because I belong to many sites, I thought I would have a better chance of increasing my presence if I do it in the laziest way possible, meaning, streamline all my blog interests into one blog. Hey, you gotta know yourself.

I would like to start by saying that there is no way I will ever get this first pair of socks knitted if I can't find my size 2 DPNs in time for work tomorrow. Don't you wish you got paid to knit? I tried knitting them on the toothpicks Andrew and Chad gave me but they got all splintery and are also the wrong size.

Anyway, wanted to get this show started, but I have to chart and tape report now. Ah, the trials of a night shift nurse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you about the dream I had about a night shift nurse???

gratefulsned said...

uh... no? Should I know this?

Adina said...

Yay for blogging! Send Andrew and Chad a note so they can add your blog to their readers.

Love, A

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to the odd pictures!! ^_^

I told you to keep the needles, silly...