Friday, September 18, 2009

Completion

I also considered titling this post "Hallelujah", but mostly because I was listening to that song by Leonard Cohen. Both titles speak to the same feeling that I am carrying at the moment. There are tears behind my heart about seeing my family this week. A contemplative, quiet exuberance fills me and, oops, guess those tears are more in front than I realized. So much healing has happened and I do feel like a whole person now. My mom and stepdad actually enjoy spending time with Adina and me, and the simple act of laughing with them, all of us laughing and enjoying each others' company, did more to bond us than any serious conversation could have.

Reuniting with my sister has ignited tinder in me that I was not aware of. I feel so much love for her!!! I keep thinking of fun things we could do together.
I feel like mama hen in a way, which maybe I don't have the right to feel, but I just wanna wuv her and hug her and be weird with her forever and ever!





-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: